Knights of Columbus Archives

St. Mary's Church

St. Mary's Church

This collection includes material relating to the church where the Knights of Columbus was founded in 1882 and the Order’s continuing relationship with this church such as this souvenir booklet issued on the occasion of the rededication of the church and reopening of the renovated hall in 1940 and this one issued for its centennial celebration in 1974.